PRIVATE + GROUP CLASSES
Hannah offers private and group classes for children (ages 5-16) that address the individual child or group’s needs and interests. Classes are currently offered in New York City and surrounding areas.
WHERE CLASSES ARE OFFERED
Hannah works to bring the healing benefits of yoga and mindfulness into your home or other space. She individualizes the practice to best serve the creative mind(s) present for the journey.
WHO HANNAH WORKS WITH
Schools, organizations serving children, and families. Hannah is a vendor with the NYC Department of Education.
WHAT CLASSES ENTAIL
Classes incorporate yoga and mindfulness activities that help children:
- Connect to themselves and their community
- Access the power of their breath
- Develop focus and concentration
- Find strength, balance and confidence through movement
- Recognize and regulate their own emotions
- Learn how to nurture themselves through relaxation
Areas of focus may include stress relief, exploration of coping strategies, exercising self-compassion, improving focus/concentration or to simply have fun!